Born in Jingzhou, Hubei Province, People's Republic of China, October
member for the Board of Directors of Chinese Chemical Society
since November 2011
degree of science at Beijing Normal
Studies in chemistry for a
degree of science at Beijing Normal University.
student researcher, Chemistry Department, Beijing Normal University,
Supervisor: Prof. Ruozhuang Liu
Dynamics of State
(Bond)-Selected Reaction and the Product State Distribution"
- The effect of isotope deuterium on rate constant for
reactions H2O(HOD)+Cl and H2(D2)+CN
- Programming the computer to calculate the product vibrational
state distribution. The results for reaction HCN(004,302)+Cl were
given as an example.
research fellow (full-time job), State Key Laboratory for Structural
Unstable & Stable Species, Institute
Sciences. I was qualified to be
an associate researcher in October 1998 by the Institute
- Carrying out research on the kinetics of isomerization
reactions, including SSF2--FSSF, 2(3H)furanone--
- Development of the Computer Controlled Data Acquisition and Data
Process Devices for the lab.
November 1998-July 2000
Associate Professor (full-time job), Biochemistry Department, Zhongshan
- The applications of Markov models in finding new genes.
for Physical and
Theoretical Chemistry, Bonn University, Germany
Postdoctoral research fellow (August
2002-December 2005, full-time job, BATIIa; January
2006-December 2007, part-time job, 1/3 BATIIa; January 2008-Present,
part-time job, 1/2 BATIIa), Institute for Theoretical
- Derivation of new atomic natural orbital valence
basis sets (14s13p10d8f6g)/[6s6p5d4f3g] for relativistic
energy-consistent small-core lanthanide pseudopotentials of the
- accurate investigation of systems containing lanthanide elements.
- Derivation of new atomic natural orbital valence basis sets
(14s13p10d8f6g)/[6s6p5d4f3g] for relativistic energy-consistent
small-core actinide pseudopotentials of the Stuttgart-Köln variety.
- Ab initio and DFT studies of complex systems containing
lanthanide and actinide elements, e.g. chemical separation of Ln(III)